Since Hull 2 was on its side and the resin had cured enough to allow sanding I did just that. Then I gave it a second coat of resisn. That got me to 1030 am. I thought I was going to work on the hull all day so I had to think of something else to do. As I can't get started on the mast, not enough room with the boat on its side, I had to think of something else. Looking through the plans I saw that I needed to build two shelves for the area below the hatch opening. These I cut from 6 mm plywood and made a kerfed edge from some nice Doug Fir I have from a table I built a number of years ago. That got me to noon. To keep going I decided to check dimensions on the cabin sides verified that I was bang on height-wise but needed to make the sides slightly longer. I redrew the lines I had layed out in October of last year and sanded the side of this material that I had already coated with the first coat back in October too. I made up a temporary rack to suspend coated full sheets of ply and then layed down a second coat on the insided of the cabin sides and a first coat on one side of the shelves.
Speaking of shelves, I don't plan on cluttering the hulls with a lot of built-ins. Flexi-space remember! Instead I'll be using soft storage in the form of cloth bags that hang on the inside of the hull sides with twist fasteners at the top so they are well secured but easily removable. The rest goes below the bunks or in drybags.
With the self-imposed pressure of time 95 days to launch, I'm feeling the pressure to keep at the work. It is consuming me so I guess I've become a full-time boatbuilder.