If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have been working on the building platform and shed that I need to have to start construction over the past week. Rain has re-appeared in the Pacific NW after two months of absence. The roof frame started going up today. I'll post some photos. My neighbors say they are cool with the shed. My one neighbor is cool with me taking the boat out his drive. I'd have to rip down a fence and a wisteria trellis to get it out my drive./ Basically the boat is as long as the yard and 2/3's the width when assembled. Is this akin to the proverbial "boat in the basement?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.