If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

- my new mantra. Fix it or you will live with it forever and wonder; will it hold? It is easy to take the easy path while in the shed but when you are barely hanging on as the boat below you pitches about on troubled water, you need it to be right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas-
Great blog! I had a few minutes to my self this morning and scanned back a few days but I really want to read it all. I haven't had time for alot of blog reading and haven't quite understood what the hype's been about but I have a whole new appreciation for the art form. 'Love seeing the trials and tribulations (and resolutions) for a skilled craftsmen such as yourself. I'm inspired on a number of levels.
I'll be back!
Kate
ps I ran into Dave+Kristi in the 'hood yesterday.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.