If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Best plans are waylaid just by that - making plans. Up until this week, I just had a sequence of work to do not a timeline. For some reason, I mapped out a daily work plan. I won't do that again as I found myself trying to work quicker to keep up. Ugh! This morning I was confronted with uncured epoxy so no keeping up with the plan. I had to laugh at myself and throw the workplan out. I glued the wet well floor in and held it firmly against the sides not with wire ties but by clamping a strong back across the hull and then using pipe clamps backwards (only the sliding part) to push the floor sides firmly against the hull sides. By afternoon the uncured epoxy was cured enough to handle. I cleaned up the few drips and proceeded with gluing all the bunk boards in place. The end is in sight for the bunk boards. I'll add fillets to these tomorrow and the bulkhead fto hullside fillets Friday. With the upper sides glued up and the materials for my planned changes on hand, I ready to start upper sides soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.