If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Sunday, November 12, 2006


One thing that helps me build is drawing details of how I plan to assemble the parts. My understanding is that the deck to hull joint is prone to small amounts of leaking that lead to delamination of the glass and subsequent rot. The other issue is that that the upper to lower hull side panel joint can look unfinished. Here are some of my ideas about these two areas. These type of drawings are my "shop drawings" that help me figure out how to build the designer's plans. I like to do them well before I need to do the work so my brain can work out any issues while I think about other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.