If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In all my excitement to get back to work on the boat, I forgot to tell the big news. The sails I ordered from Jeckells are ready for shipping! I ordered them and paid the deposit middle of October. Jeckells had committed to having the order filled by February but to my delight I received a notice that the sails were ready to ship. One more step in the right direction and one more charge against the VISA. So far not too bad. I've been acquiring other user items for the boat and when I updated my cost to date spreadsheet it totalled $7726.58 which includes $2k for the main and jib from Jeckells. I need to keep at building so I can launch in June.

1 Comments:

Anonymous eric said...

Hey Thanks for sharing all of your experiences. I was wondering if you could make your spreadsheet availalble to see the actual breakdown of cost.

Thanks,

Eric
arringtoneric @ hotmail.com

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.