If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Friday, January 30, 2009




I am done with the basic shaping of my bamboo surfboard. Actually I should say bamboo, leftover plywood scrap and miscellaneous wood surfboard. I will continue to finish this board so I can ride it but really I sould scrap it and start afresh now that I have a clue as to what I should do. One of the struggles has been to make it as light as possible but have enough material in all spots. In places I have gone too thin so I will need to fill them with "filler". I'll give it all a final sand then glass it. It's pretty good but has some definitie problems. I'll need to ride it to see what I should do next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.