If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Testing mobile blog app

So which one is the best with blitzing?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha!
Just drove down and looked tsunami chaser over. Am on my way north to look at another cat and have flurry of thoughts one of which is tiki 26/30. Also hope to build a kiakahi soon. Would love to chat or surf or sail or... Give me a shout. Zachary

12:07 PM  
Blogger team klaja said...

Hmmmm. I don't think I left any contact info. Maybe if I do it via google account you can see my info... Aloha
Zachary

6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I have always been passionate about being able to build Coastal Trekker named The Tiki 21. And unfortunately the Design Book costs much more I can afford.

Due to difficult financial situation I am obliged to ask you if you would be so warmhearted to share the Book with me. I would be eternally grateful as I have spent my entire adult life studying seamanship and I have always dreamed of my own boat.

If you would like to leave a feedback, please reach me at somalic84@gmail.com.

You may make my dream come true.

Yours sincerely,

Yuriy

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.