If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm on my way out of town this morning again on a short trip. July is turning out to be a dud as far as getting work on the boat done but that's life. I'll launch back into it next week. I did get a couple of tasks finished yesterday though. I painted the tops of the seats and I mounted the windows. Task by task. When I get back next week I think I may tear down the shed. Though it's raining this morning, late July and August are typically dry months and the shed is now more in the way anyway. I hope I can ramp up the work pace so I can get in the water for the end of the summer. Fall is a great time to sail too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.