If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today was a gorgeous day. So beautiful I couldn't bear working under the dim tarp I have been laboring away like I was in a cocoon. I opened up the side with hull #1. It was nice to feel the warmth of spring continue though it is suppose to go back to cold cloudy. Much was done today continuing yesterday's push. Hull #2 is now glassed and has two coats of resin. I glassed the otherside of the rudder cheeks which I had started yesterday. Today my thoughts turned to decks and cabins as there will be some fitting. Yesterday I cut a cabin side a little prematurely. Remember to order extra plywood! The piece will be used somewhere but I have some clever layout to do to make everything fit.


Much has happened here since the first beginnings. Go back to my first post for a view of what my back yard once looked like. Between my boatbuilding and my daugther's digging the back yard is trashed.

The last shot taken with my Canon SD450 before the dreaded E18 lockup code appeared on the screen. Remind me to bring my sextant as backup to my GPS when the time comes to set sail! I have backup cameras but the SD450 was the most convenient. I don't much want my digital SLR around the dirt and dust. Camera repair anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a great troubleshooting and support website named Fixya.com.
I found a great fix there for the Canon E18 Error it has photos and step by step information about it. Check it out maybe it will help you. Here is the link for the E18 problem: http://www.fixya.com/support/t102982-e_18_problem

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.