If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Friday, March 23, 2007


The week is over and I got an ok amount of work done. I had to work around other projects and commitments. It's 10:30 pm and I just finished gluing in the additional internal stringer I've added to both hulls at the deck level. In the end I wasn't totally happy with the way it worked out on Hull 1 so I changed it. In Hull 2 I used a 3/4 x 1 inch stringer with a 10 degree angle cut into the gluing face where it attaches to the side. It worked charms stiffening up the topside and getting what edge set there was out. It's warm here so if the glue is dry to the touch tomorrow I'll flip the hull over and prepare to glass the outside of the hull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.