If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

OK so I don't get it! I still can't load photos. Disaster struck today. My coat snagged on one of the bulkheads as I walked past it. It broke right at the lower hull panel. It was under tension and has sprung open. I will need to glass it back together when I can figure out how best to do so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas
Sorry to hear about your mishap but I'm sure you'll find a way to sort it. Maybe it was the boats way of trying to hang ont you cus you keep leaving her!

Take it easy

12:04 AM  
Blogger Scott B. Williams said...

Hi Thomas,

I don't know what the problem with blogger is. I was able to upload some photos yesterday morning on my other blog about the Tiki 21, but I haven't tried any since. I've heard of some people's blogs just disappearing, so I started copying each post (including photos) to a MS Word document as a backup. I got some video of sailing Element the other day that I will post on You Tube as soon as I get back to a high-speed connection. Oh, and I know how easy it is to snag something like you did. I haven't broken a boat part that way, but yesterday ripped the bottom out of my favorite work pants by snagging them on a piece of metal when I was tearing the roof off my shed. Today after the rain stops I hope to get the new roof on.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.