If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I was re-reading some of my previous posts. I was intereseted in how I did things and how long it had taken. Thie second time around work is going much faster. This ofcourse is due to the fact that I have figured it out, had the pieces made and with experience was able to take some short cuts. I now have the bunks in place. All fillets on the lower hull are done as is all taping. Below the bunk level the inside now has three coats of resin. I added an extra coat as this area will not be readily inspected in the corners and will experience wear and tear from storing gear and supplies. This time around it has taken me one month to complete what took over two months on the first hull. Today I will clean up anything I can from the bunk installation and then I will assemble the upper hull sides which I might get to wiring in place tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.