If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


If you take a close look at this photo you will see that I screwed up. I installed bulkhead #2 backwards. I discovered my mistake this morning. Luckily I had only wired it in. It took only a few moments to fix. How many have done the same? You get your head down and it is easy not to see the whole task. Working in a small space you can't really stand back and admire your work from a distance.

I had an interrupted day of work, a lunch meeting and chores but I managed to get all the bulkhead fillets done and finished them up by using a sponge and rubbing alcohol. They turn out really nice this way. Tomorrow I hope to do the keel and then start in on the glass tape that I've been installing over the fillets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.