If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007






I moved Hull One out of the shed today. It took me an hour to modify a handtruck to use as a "trailer" and about half an hour to actually get it out of the shed. I have a video I'll post when I get a chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott B. Williams said...

That's great! I'll bet it's cool to finally be able to see the hull you've built in the full light of day, and to be able to walk around it and view it from a different perspective. It sure looks good. I'll get there myself someday in the not too distant future.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.