If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Monday, February 05, 2007


True to my word, I put in some early morning time. Not on the hull featured in this shot but on the mast and aft beams. I unclamped them and set them up to pour a small fillet on the backside of the web-bottom joint. This is to seal up any small openings in the joint. I'll cut the vertical spacers later today, add the full fillet and set these spacers and add the top cord or cords which are all ready to go. Meanwhile as soon as I've got my daugther off to school, I'll begin the sanding and interior coating I need to finish in preparation for deck installation. I need to keep the bits and pieces moving along but the main task is the hull. Material delivery this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Porter said...

Keep up the Good Work


From the man with a thousand words.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.