If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 3rd and I finally feel back to normal. Laundry done, gear stowed and the various bugs caught in Mexico under control. I tried getting back at it yesterday but kept getting interrupted so after another load of chores first thing this morning I opened up the shed and cutting shop and got at it. I'd left off at the bunks and that is where I picked it up. The goal is to have these finished before I head to Alaska Wednesday night and to have the upper hull sides glued together ready for installation when I get back. With a full day of work today and the same tomorrow, it can be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.