If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have been goofing off for long enough! I got back yesterday from a couple of days of camping, mountain biking and hanging with friends in a cool little town called Plain. It's in Washington State and is picture perfect. A green mountain valley surrounded by the North Cascades. Now it is time to finish the boat. I focused on the hulls today. By two pm it was too hot to work under the tarp that covered the shed. With ten days of mostly sunny and warm weather forecast, I decided to dismantle the shed. The veiw is good. I can see the whole boat and there is nothing to bump my head on. I'm excited about being without cover. It feels like the beginning of a new phase, sailing, is very near. I still have plenty of work to do so I'll be working long hours for the next two weeks.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Thomas! It's great to see Tsunamichaser out in the open, she looks fantastic. Crack on and you'll be sailing very soon. Any chance you could spare a bit of your weather?

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.