If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


My background information for this blog talks of a mission; an envisioned trip by Tiki 26 in Arctic waters. As I've written about before, I've envisioned a passage through high Arctic waters. It looks like I'm not off the mark. I'm not looking for a passage through the NW Passage, I'm seeking a more unique lake, river, ocean trip that I believe is possible by Tiki 26.

My current shakedown cruise is pretty much a vacation stroll. I'm looking forward to sailing this winter to see what conditions Tsunamichaser can handle. I've learned a great deal and have a bunch of alterations that I will need to make. For now it's easy sailing, really a pleasant family outing until school starts up again for my daughter. Once fall arrives we'll see if I can break some stuff. I had also envisioned a tough winter training program in the mountains. Maybe I need to prepare for the onslaught of bugs more than cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.