If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The boat is official now. I registered it with the State of Washington this morning. It took all of 15 minutes and a check for $92.33. Government can be a wierd thing, its workings. Before there was just a bunch of plywood, some epoxy and a menagerie of other stuff. Now there is a number that goes on the outside and one that goes inside, the HIN or hull identifier number. I wonder which hull it needs to go in?


This is the extent of the fixed electrical system - A lawnmower battery, three auxillary plugs, a LED masthead light and the control box - yellow not black as I know what is behind that cut up record!


Close up of the box - switch, fuse, nav lights control. I'm trying to be non yachty besides I'm not doing this to know where I'm at I want to not know where I am.



A la Carte!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow your work from Italy ciao !! may be a next time i'm use a your blog for a build a my tiki...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.