If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Monday, November 20, 2006

No photos today - too dusty. I sanded for seven hours straight. I sanded the entire outside of the boat, the inside including the storage areas to rid them of any rough spots from drips or missed glass protrusions. I also sanded the upper hull sides in preparation for their installation. One cool thing I did was weigh the hull in its current state including hull topsides. It came to 197 lbs. This week will be slow as I have relatives coming into town but I hope to make some progress on the upper hull sides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.