If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Friday, November 03, 2006


Not much work going on today. All I did was the final coat of epoxy to the bunkboards. This way I can cut them out and start fitting them on Monday. It's been raining like crazy all night and day. This morning the hygrometer was showing HH, it's way of saying drenched! The weather looks warmer next week but not much dryer.

I took a look around the house and in my cupboards and realized that I had neglected other things I needed to do like cleaning up and buying groceries. Done! I also had a consulting gig I needed to attend to this morning. It ended up swallowing the morning but that is good for the coffers.

It looks like my blog is getting some attention. Since I started posting in the end of September over one thousand of you have visited the site and viewed three thousand pages. Thanks for your interest and your comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.