If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Despite coming down with a case of food poisoning last night, I put in a day's worth of work today. I made locating blocks (two part) with a holesaw in Oak. The center round part goes on the pad while the surrounding part was cut to fit into the bottom of the beam. I coated beams with their final coat, except the main beam which is lagging. I installed the tension wire in the final mount with the backing blocks glued in plave including the striker. I'll take pictures tomorrow. I didn't today as it was all I could do to keep at it. Finally I gave in and had a two hour nap. Don't feel sorry for me I'm on my way out for beers with a couple of old friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.