If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The big deal in my neighborhood today was a new house arriving in four pieces to be placed on the foundation that had been built over the past month plus. They used a massive crane to place the pieces. Too bad I wasn't further along and finished, they could have helped out by lifting Tsunamichaser out of my backyard on their lunch break.

I spent a couple of hours getting parts and fasteners this morning and I also prepped and repainted the cabins and beams. The cabins needed another coat as I could tell once I removed the shed. The decks appear fine though an extra coat wouldn't hurt.

I need to start thinking about my launch date and where it will be easiest to transport the boat too and get it in the water. There are a couple of spots available within a couple of miles so those are likely choices. Once I know then I can figure out a vehicle and trailer set up to get everything to the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.