If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008






I got up at five as I was thinking about what to do next. After my morning cup of kickstart I figured hell start work'in! So I cut glass for the ends of the hulls in the bouyancy chambers and glassed these in (before breakfast) After taking my daughter to school and ran back down the hill and got on with cutting bulkheads from my templates. These I stuck in and glued scrap rigid foam to. I'm planing on glassing the hull athwartships so I faired the middled fifty inch section. I have meetings all mid-day and a couple of functions tonight so with a little luck I'll squeeze in a couple of hours between these commitments to glass the mid-section and fillet the two bulkheads, I've made. Having been down this paqth before I'm on a quick beam-reach with my bag of tricks in hand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas, it's looking good. Strip planks are always so pretty, even raw. Ihad to go back to ess eff to replace some corners tha dried out to quickly in the CA humidity(lack thereof)and was able to go out one afternoon with Beat. Also Scott met me out there to assist and was able to meet and sail with Beat as well. We were unable to get the ducks to cooperate and didn't make the Annapolis show but are exibiting at the Saint Petresburg show in early Dec.We'll then see the response of non ccult members to a pretty Wharram.See you,David

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.