If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, January 20, 2007




Well I didn't get to do any work on the boat yesterday. I had a small consulting gig that I'm "fitting" in. I can do much of the work in the off hours but I had a meeting yesterday and have an out of town trip on Monday. The epoxy I mixed up to fair the hull with on Thursday hasn't totally set up. It's been cold and I used a batch of slow hardener so I'm not worried that I made a bad mix ...YET! I'll give it a day or so before I start worrying.

Today I'm continuing on the forward beam. I like the way it is turning out. After I drink the cup of coffee I'm having as I write this, I'll coat the inside surfaces of the fairing area and set the angle brackets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.