If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I sprayed two coats of primer on the hulls this morning. I'm going to let this cure, give it a light sand then shoot a final coat of primer before I turn the hulls right side up. Meanwhile I plan to finish epoxy coating the mast and mill a slight curve in the UHMW Polyethylene stips that I'll be mounting to the keel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Log of Bill & Houston. said...

Wow! How pretty. (big smile) She is looking very nice. I found a Tiki 26 for sale over on Vancouver Island that seems too good to pass up. We will likely be up that way soon to take a look at her. Perhaps we could stop by?

7:39 PM  
Blogger tsunamichaser said...

Milehigh - nice find on craigslist. That's about half what the materials are costing me. It would be interesting to see what the story is. Email me directly at tsunamichaser at yahoo dot com

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.