If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It is coming down to managing many details and completeing as many of them as each day allows. The exterior of the hatches are ready for primer. I still need to add stiffners and fillets to the inside of the hatches. I'll get to these details once the hulls are flipped and I can mount the hatch coamings. All these things need to be coordinated. The mast too is nearing completion. I have to finish sanding it, then give it a final thin coat of epoxy before I prime it for paint. No clear coat for me, it is for those who love to do brightwork.

Like slabs of beef, I hung the freshly epoxy coated rudders to cure in the garage. One last light sand and then primer before I install them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.