If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I forgot to charge my camera battery so no pictures today. Speaking of batteries needing to be charged, mine do! I've been working 7 days a week for way too long so I'm going to go to the islands this weekend to get away from the project. I am so close though. The cockpit is now ready for its outer bottom skin. Tomorrow.

I mounted up one of my main hatches today. It slides on a pipe (bimini or dodger type pipe and fittings. It works great. The hatch is hinged to the pipe on the long outboard side. To open it you push up and forward. You can set it at the closed, half open and fully open positions. We'll see how weather/waterproof it works out to be. I also managed to get to Fisheries Supply, the local chandler top pick up some more bolts and hardware, line and I'm having them make up the forestay so it will work with the roller furling gear I have.

Ok after a long day it's time to crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.