If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I had a great adventure planned for my daughter and I today but she said I had to work on the boat. She wants to go sailing as bad as I do. The day ended up being much more productive on the boat than I had imagined. I made the remaing fillets in the seat boxes and got them smoothed out. I sprayed the lower hulls with their final coat and shot paint on a beam, it dried this time, and the gaff. I painted much of the accent black on the decks and the shear stringer. Tomorrow, if I'm sent back out to the boat shed, I'll make the last seat then attach the seat stringers to the hulls and then sand and epoxy the inside of the seat boxes.



1 Comments:

Blogger Scott B. Williams said...

Cool design with the black accents. I can't wait to see the whole paint job finished. What is the black material you used to trim around the edges of the bulkheads inside?

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.