If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The weather did not cooperate with work on the boat today. It's like we've gone in replay mode several months back. Cold and drizzly. I did get some hatches caulked in place in H2 and I gave the other side of the sheet of plywood destined to be the cockpit seat box lids a coat of resin. The little bit of rain that fell last night and fell on the cockpit bottom left little dimple marks. The resin set up ok but now I'll have to see if I can sand them out before I prime. If not I'll have to recoat before I prime and paint. Without better weather I won't be getting this project done by the first. So it goes, there is nothing but to wait it out. Meanwhile I work on what tasks I can like sewing trampolines. If it doesn't look better tomorrow, I'll move the cockpit back in under the shed roof so I atleast don't have to contend with rain falling on my work. There is always tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.