If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Monday, October 02, 2006












It all feels very real now; I've started cutting. The pictures are of the tools of the trade, a variable speed jig saw with easy controls and good sight lines to the blade and a small panel saw. Most important are the fresh, sharp blades that I am using. The panel saw is very convenient. By setting the blade so it just clears the backside of the panel, I can cut curves with it. They end up much more true than if I was using the jigsaw and it's faster. So far so good. I measured twice, so hopefully I will only need to cut once!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.