If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Those of you who have watched my videos may be wondering where the first video of the Wharram Tiki 26 came from. YOUTUBE of course! When I was setting up the blog I wanted to see if I could add video and had found this one of a Tiki sailing a while back. So I linked it to my site. Loading video to Youtube seems easier than uploading a Quicktime file directly though I'll try that too. I must give credit where credit is due to Luisuy (Youtube name) from Uruguay. The sailing video is his. He has added more since that one that are fun to watch too. Who knows one day maybe we will sail our Tiki 26's together. Sailing to South America is a dream of mine.

I thought that the video by Luis would just stay on my site until I got others up but now I think I leave it on. (I hope that is ok) It is good to get inspired by watching the end product in its environment. It motivates the building process. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.