If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Monday, November 27, 2006



I spent the morning waiting for the temperature to rise enough that I might be able to do some epoxy work. No such luck. To delay work, I first did a long post, then I went grocery shopping. By the time I got home it was snowing. Snowing! I should be out skiing. If the cold weather continues I will do just that. Since I couldn't make progress on the boat, I decided to do other related tasks. I made a new shelf for the shed. I deep cleaned the shed and reorganized everything. I cleaned out the garage where I do my sawing and layout. Still snowing still cold. I drank numerous cups of tea, coffee and hot chocolate today to make the day go by. Finally I just had to do something on the boat so I glued up the joining block for the added upper hull section. There is always tomorrow.

The adjacent picture is a better shot of the distance between the butt joints on the upper and lower panels that I posted about this morning. If you look for the screws, spaced at 25 cm, you can see that the butt joints are now offset about 100 cm. This makes me feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.