If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LISTS! This project has come down to being about making lists and working my way through them. It's a lot of fun. I can almost smell launch day though there is so much to do. Working through the lists keeps me going.


The master list of all the things I know I need to get done to have a whole boat with all its components.


A list on the side of H2. All the things I need to do to get the hulls to the point where I can flip them upside down and finish the bottoms. Letters are interior, number exterior on the hulls.


Today's list. I got some of it done including tasks not on the list!


An abandoned done list with one lone item remaining not crosed off though it has been done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.