If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I did a number of smaller tasks today. I milled out main hatch coaming out of white oak, I finished the shelves, cut them to size and glued them in place and got one filleted. I tried the aft beam on for size and I trimmed the first deck I'd placed down to size. I use a laminate trimmer with a laminate trimming blade to cut the deck to the hull line. It works great. I also went shopping to get caulk for finishing joints for the interior paint and parts for the main hatch cover slide mechanism.
I like how things are coming together. The big task ahead of me is getting the decks and cabins glassed and of course I still need to flip hull 2 to finish the bottom. Hopefully it won't be too heavy to do this on my own!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.