If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The cabin sides are now glued to the hulls and the cabin tops have their first coat of epoxy on the inside. This coming week may be the week that I get the decks on. I'm still trying to finalize exactly the sequence of work for deck install and inside paint. I'd like to be able to spray the inside but don't want to do it if I have to be on my back spraying overhead - fumes!

Here's an interesting link sent to me by Bill Barker, who bought Scott Williams' Hitia 17.

http://www.marinerorico.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.