If you are a dreamer, a doer, a horizon viewer - come in! come in! Announce yourself and let it be known.
The seed of adventure has been sown.

The goal is to take this boat on a trip that no other Wharram boat has taken.
From Great Slave Lake in Canada's Northwest Territories up the MacKenzie River to the Beafort Sea
and westward to the Bering Sea and south to the inside passage on the Alaska and British Columbia coast.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's 12:20 am and I just got back from playing indoor soccer. I'm beat but ecstatic as we held our ground against the top team in our league and beat one of the better teams right after. Yes a double header starting at 10 pm. Today was a hang with my daughter day. We went to the park to climb trees, by soccer tag and general run around. I did get some work done - early and then late. This morning with a rising temperature I primed the underside of the decks where they cover the main cabin. I've rigged up lines to the tarp so I can raise it. This was a pain until I dug out a box of climbing gear and rigged up pulleys and self arrest cams. Now it's fast and easy.

The "paint shop" - plenty of ventilation here.


I've started fitting sides. Their shape is different enough from the plans that I'm making templates and then fitting them. I managed to save the one I cut awhile back by edge gluing a piece to the bottom. The fix is narrow, short in length and will all disappear in the fillet where it joins the lower hull side and the shelf inside the washboard so I'm confident it's not an issue for strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • CLICK HERE TO SHUFFLE MY PHOTOS

    Spot Track

  • Track Tsunamichaser
  • Spot Track
    Click link above the Spot to see where Tsunamichaser is.